UniSquare Item ID:
CHILDCRAFT series, VOL.5, 2nd Edition-1937- "THE CHILD AT SCHOOL"
Published in Chicago, by W. F. Quarrie & Company in 1937 ( Second Edition)
- Red Hardcover in perfect condition.
- First Edition was published in 1935.
- This is Volume 5 from the educational series of parental guide books "CHILDCRAFT".
- Contains articles and stories on subject's of interest to parents for raising and educating their children.
- The book is in very good condition: the cover and its edges are perfect.
- The book's spine is tight, intact, and the pages are very clean with no marks, bending, scuffing, no stains.
- The pages have clear printing, easily readable with no fading or yellowing; the illustrations are sharp.
- The book is a valuable copy of this great series .
- DIMENSIONS: 7" x 10" x 1-1/4", counts 338 pages, weights about 2.72 lbs.
CONTENTS: topics and guides about Reading, Arithmetic, Spelling, Language, Speech defects, Handwriting, Social studies, Science, Music, Art, Dramatic play, Storytelling, The child in Nursery, in Kindergarten, educational activities and useful guides for parents to raise their children.
"The Child at School" BOOK looks excellent for its age &
it may be a the best addition to any RARE Vintage BOOKS COLLECTOR !!!
To All Of Our VALUABLE VISITORS And BUYERS:
Please advise the listings’ pictures and their description closely!!! The items are described to the best of our knowledge & according to our research, expertise & ability! Before buying, please feel free to ask us questions about the item! We will try to respond you back a.s.a.p We highly value our customers and consistently strive to make them happy! PAYMENT: due in 3 DAYS & through Pay Pal only. SHIPPING: within 1 Business Day, right after the payment was cleared. Via USPS with a tracking number. NOTE: We do NOT offer International Shipping at this time, Sorry! RETURN: Accepted mostly if the item is defective or got damaged during its shipping or if poorly match our listing.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR ONLINE STORE!