| The Official Price Guide to Records Eleventh Edition |
- Softcover book by Jerry Osborne
- Over 1220 pages
- Copyright © 1995 by Jerry Osborne
" After the arrival of the digital CD, many thought that the days of vinyl records were over - but now these classic 78s, 45s, and LPs have turned the tables of those assumptions to become one of the hottest areas of collecting. From ABBA to The Zombies, Elvis to Madonna, The Official Price Guide to Records is the definitive resource, including more than 10,000 artists. Who knows, you may be sitting on a golden-oldies gold mine!
- Comprehensive. This complete sourcebook lists every charted hit single and album from as early as 1926 to 1992, including crossover hits from jazz, country, rhythm and blues, and soul charts.
- Clearly Organized. Indexed by artist and group for fast, easy access.
- Written by The Expert. Nationally renowned author and syndicated columnist Jerry Osborne has combed dealer lists, auctions, record shows, and polled collectors from across the U.S. and around the world for the most accurate pricing information.
- Invaluable Tips. Sound advice on buying, selling, grading, and caring for your collectable records.
- Fully Illustrated. "
Summary of Contents includes:
Why Certain Records Are Not Listed
How The Prices Are Determined
How You Can Help
About the Format
Grading and the Price Range
The 10 Point Grading System
The Bottom Line
Record Types Defined
Cross-referencing and Multiple Artists' Recordings
Colored Vinyl Pressings
Bootlegs and Counterfeits
Group Names and Personnel
Oldies Labels and Reissues
Using This Guide: Additional Points
Guidelines for Pricing Records Not In This Edition
What to Expect When Selling Your Records to a Dealer
Records Listings, A-Z
Directory of Buyers and Sellers "
This is a previously owned library book with several library stamps, stickers, and markings.
The cover has a few light creases and some clear tape along the binding edge.
There is some mending tape along the inside front cover.
Otherwise, it is in pretty nice condition.