| THE OFFICIAL |
MP ™ MELROSE PLACE ® COMPANION
" THE OFFICIAL MELROSE COMPANION
- Softcover book by David Wild
- With an introduction by Aaron Spelling
- First Edition
- Copyright 1995 by Spelling Television Inc.
The Next Best Thing to Actually Living There ! "
" Amanda, Billy, Alison, Jake, Jo, Jane, Kimberly, Michael, Sydney, Matt.
Friends, lovers, enemies, all with one thing in common: a place called Melrose.
They've lived, laughed, loved, cheated, back-stabbed, and even harpooned.
And through it all they've hung together
as one big, happy- some would say dysfunctional- family. "
" It's all here: the lust, scandal, villainy, bitchiness, and murder
in short, the fun -
that has made Melrose Place ® one of the most talked-about shows on television. "
- " Brimming with hot photos, some never before published !
- Candid Q&As with each cast member about life at 4616 Melrose Place, and true confessions on how they really feel about their characters.
- Challenging quizzes to see how obsessive a fan you really are, as well as lists.
(Can you name "The Ten Melrose Places ® That Shook the World" ?) and other Melrosian goodies.
- An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the Melrose Place ® set.
- The whole history of Melrose, from its humble beginnings as Darren Star's creation to its steamy rise.
Find out why Andrew Shue was almost not cast as Billy Campbell, how Heather Locklear became a permanent guest star, and other key moments.
- Read about other Melrose Place ® fans, from Ricki Lake to Yitzhak Rabin.
And hear tributes from prominent Melrose lovers, including Luther Vandross, Bret Easton Ellis, Jon Stewart, Los Angeles mayor Richard Riordan, and that fortunate fella Richie Sambora.
- The wit and wisdom of Melrose: from the mouths of babes- and jerks and perhaps the occasional nice person- comes an indispensable guide to life in TV's well-tanned utopia.
- And much, much more in the only official and definitive companion to Melrose ! "
It is in excellent condition with only very minor wear.
No torn or ripped pages, and no markings or writing.