UniSquare Item ID:
You are purchasing (1) TF-652 Folding Knife as shown in gallery image.
Spring Assisted Knife with 3.25" (3mm thick blade);
- Once you Click "CONFIRM & PAY" you have confirmed your order is accurate for the item you are purchasing. When a purchase is completed you have accepted all terms as they are brought forth.
- RETURNS: We only accept returns on Manufacture Defect. Items are inspected by 6 QC inspectors so no defects will be sent to our customers. **** If a product needs to be returned you must choose the "correct" return reason. The reason to be chosen are as follows: Does Not Fit, Changed Mind, Found A Better Price, Just Don't Like It, & Ordered By Mistake. All other returns reason will require proof of the claim, we do require images to be sent with INAD cases or does not work. Failure to provide required images will result in a return not being accepted.
- We always process orders within 10 minutes of purchase 24/7 -363. Orders can not be changed after that time.
- We can not change any aspect of orders; due to eBay Policies (we ship what is purchased). It is against policy to change: from one product style to another. The product ordered will be the product shipped. We "WILL NOT" change shipping addresses, if it needs to be shipped to a different shipping address you are required to change the shipping address in PayPal PRIOR to checkout.
- We use USPS only, the estimated delivery time eBay gives you on your purchase is an estimated only. eBay nor ourselves can guarantee a delivery time once the package is in the postal system.
- If your order has not arrived within 7-14 postal business days, call your local Postal Service and give them the tracking number. Only your local Postal Service can give the buyer information on the package once it has left its departure state.
- All packages are weighed at our local Postal Service for accurate weight and postage is paid at the window for your package.
- Please be advised all Postal Service scales "May Not" be calibrated the same. If your local Postal Service is trying to collect extra money for postage we "Are Not" responsible for paying the additional postage they may try to collect.
- If an item arrives damaged: you must show proof via eBay message system that includes pictures of the package it arrived in, the label on the package, the garment & the damage. Do not throw anything away; as when we contact the Post Office to file a postal claim they will send a Postal Inspector out to visually inspect all content.
- Refused or return to sender packages voids any and all refunds.
>>>>> We Ship World Wide <<<<
NOTE: Illegal use of ANY of our gallery images or text will be reported to eBay VeRo Department immediately