|STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT HB|
" Both instructors and students alike praise Bowman and Kearney's user-friendly organization centered around the unifying theme of the increased capacity and responsibility of state and local governments.
Summary of Contents includes:
" 1. New Direction for State and Local Government
2. Federalism and the States
3. State Constitutions
4. Citizen Participation and Elections
5. Political Parties, Interest Groups, and Campaigns
7. Budgeting and the Bureaucracy
8. State Legislatures
9. The Judiciary
10. The Structure of Local Government
11. Local leadership and Governance
12. State-Local Relations
13. State and Local Finance
14. Economic Development
15. Education Policy
16. Criminal Justice
17. Social Welfare and Health Care Policy
18. Environmental Policy
This book is in good condition with minor edgewear to the cover.
|The price is: $ 10.00 |
plus the shipping cost & handling fee listed below:
|Shipping and Handling Fee for Books |
|> > Prepay sale. |
==> Contiguous US 48 states ONLY.
==> Sorry but no sales to Alaska & Hawaii.
|Shipping / Handling Cost||Cost For Each Additional Item||Service|
|$12.00||$3.00||USPS Priority Mail (2 to 3 business days)|