3 Piece Set of U.S. Flag Stencils. -- Follow instructions to paint a US Flag. 14 mil Mylar. - Great for painting, airbrushing, sewing and more!
Each stencil is 8" x 10" --Flag image is approximately 5" H x 8.5" L
Mylar is heat resistant, use a household iron on low. Use over and over!
Need a shape laser cut? See our other listings or email a request for a quote!
Each stencil has 4 registration holes on the outside corners that should be used to align each one precisely with the previous stencil.
1) Identify template 1 – it is the blue background of the upper left corner of the flag.
2) Attach the stencils to the material you want to mark.
3) Either make marks through the guide holes or push small headless pins or nails into your material through the holes.
4) Use whatever substance you choose to color blue in the open space on the stencil.
5) Remove the stencil, taking care not to move your marking pins.
6) Align template 2 with your guide pins or marks
7) Color the open spaces on the stencil with white.
8) Remove the stencil, again taking care not to move your marking pins.
9) Align template 3 with your guide pins or marks.
10) Color the open spaces on the stencil with red.
11) Remove the stencil – your flag is now complete.
Mylar is a trademark of Dupont
|Shipping / Handling Cost||Cost For Each Additional Item||Service|
|$0.00 - Free Shipping||$0.00||Standard Shipping (1 to 5 business days)|
Thanks for your order! We will make it and ship it fast!