| NEVER WORRY ABOUT A BROKEN OR BURNED OUT BULB AGAIN WITH THIS AMAZING OTOSCOPE! |
Why You’ll Love It
Wow, what an otoscope! The Dr. Mom Slimline LED Otoscope provides one incredible value for the price. Prepare to be amazed by how well this otoscope works. We also sell very nice professional model otoscopes, but none even come close to this fellow. Engineered to specifications created by a pediatrician and an accomplished emergency room physician, this premium quality medical instrument employs a light emitting diode (LED) as its light source for superior light and an extraordinarily clear view of the ear canal and eardrum. Furthermore, the LED light is impervious to shock and trauma because it contains NO fragile filament like incandescent (halogen) light sources. We tried making this bulb go out and couldn’t do it. We even dropped the otoscope from a second story window onto the ground, and it still lit right up, brighter than ever!
Bottom line: If you are looking for an otoscope for home use, you will not find a better value anywhere. We guarantee this. If you are not completely satisfied with this little gem, return it anytime within 6 months for a complete, no-questions-asked refund. Please see all the frequently asked questions page on the Dr. Mom Otoscope website for more information about this amazing otoscope. There is simply nothing on the market that can compare to it, that will perform like it, for anywhere near the price of the Dr. Mom Slimline LED Otoscope!
- 3 Sizes of Reusable Specula: Adult (4mm), Child (3mm), and Infant (2.5mm)
- Pocket Clip
- Protective Hard-shelled Case (It packs easily into a purse or overnight bag for travel. Don't leave home without it!)
- An Instruction Sheet with Pictures
- 2 AAA Batteries
- It’s energy efficient. Most otoscopes have halogen bulbs, meaning that they’ll burn out quickly. This creates the problem of frequently having to hunt all over the country trying to find the one bulb -- a bulb which may cost more than this entire otoscope! -- that will match an off-brand halogen otoscope. Worse still, if you can't find a matching bulb, your otoscope is useless from that point on. Our LED otoscope solves this problem because its bulb will never burn out!
- It’s durable. Halogen bulbs also break very easily because they contain a fragile filament. But because the LED light source on this otoscope doesn’t have this filament, the otoscope is impervious to shock and trauma. (Remember how we threw it out of a second story window, and it still lit up perfectly?)
- It provides a bright, crystal clear image. We have found no brighter light source or clearer picture of the eardrum obtained with any other otoscope on the market today. You will be absolutely amazed by the amount of light created by the LED bulb. The light produced by this otoscope is full-spectrum, not the yellow light typically created by halogen light bulbs on other otoscopes.
We were pleasantly surprised to find these two videos while surfing the internet. Review 1
You can find frequently asked questions about MAGNIFICATION and LED light here. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Our Famous Satisfaction Guarantee
Consider this a no risk trial of your Dr. Mom Otoscope. We are so sure you’ll love having your own Dr. Mom Otoscope, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee. Please try this otoscope. You have nothing to lose. Just imagine how good it will feel to catch your child's ear infection in it's earliest stages and avoid the 2am trip to the emergency room with a child suffering the agonizing pain of a full blown ear infection. This otoscope was designed with just this purpose in mind and from the feedback we have received, we can tell you it does it's job very well. Please take our word. We have been selling otoscopes for over 5 years, and we can tell you there’s no better value anywhere when it comes to an otoscope.
If for any reason you are not happy with your otoscope, just return it anytime within 60 days for a complete satisfaction guaranteed refund less s/h/ins. Otoscopes sent with free s/h/ins that are returned will be less the normal s/h/ins fee. All returns must contain undamaged original packaging or a 15% restocking fee will be charged.