COLORADO : Enamel & Unmarked Silver Travel Souvenir Map Charm
INVENTORY NUMBER : 19883
For those having problems with the metric system, in my opinion it is a more accurate way to measure charms .. here are some tips.
- METAL and/or MAKER MARKS: UNMARKED ... MONOGRAM 10-10-71
- LONGEST OR WIDEST SIDE: 20mm
- Measurements on the bottom of most rulers are in centimeters ..
- 1cm =10mm / 2cm = 20mm / etc
- 1 inch = approx 25mm [most of the charms I list are under one inch ..
US Penny = 19.00 mm = .75 inch
US Nickel = 21.20 mm = .835 inch
US Dime = 17.80 mm = .705 inch
US Quarter = 24.26 mm = .955 inch
Take a look at my other items - Best viewed in "store format."
Charms are here Schme.Bay Jewelry is here No.Cash.Value Tokens are here.
ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES INCLUDE A GIFT BOX AND ALL CHARM PURCHASES INCLUDE A NEW SNAPEEZ® JUMP RING