*THE ISLE OF CIRCE*
VINTAGE Collector’s PLATE- No 8389B-1984
· First & Limited Edition from “The VOYAGE Of ULYSSES”, Crafted Art Decalogue, that contains 10 Series of Collector’s Plates inspired and sculptured after Greek Antic Anthology of Homer's Odyssey
· Created & Hand crafted in California, US between 1984-1988 by Alan BRUNETTIN.
· Prestigious art work in limited edition made from Solid Lapis-Blue Incolay Cameo Stone at the *Incolay Studios* of California US.The Lapis-blue Incolay Stone is a unique combination of minerals deriving its hue and translucency from the basic crystal quartz, cobalt oxide, and alumina.
· The color BLUE was chosen not only to suggest the gem-like ornamental richness of that rare and costly stone, Lapis Lazuli, but also to capture the luminous blue of the sun-kissed Aegean Sea that the Greek poet Homer called "the Wine-Dark Sea".
· This 1st edition from Collector’s Plates was forever closed on the 31st of December 1984.
MEASURES: 8 ½ inches diameter
CONDITION: Our listing is about an unique Collectible Plate that is USED and in GOOD CONDITION: There are a few small spots and scratches due to ages but NO chips, cracks, No missing parts or missing letters/numbers.
This valuable item comes as is: with NO original box & NO certificate.
The authenticity is proven by the marks and series numbers from the back of the plate. This object d'art hand-crafted in Incolay Stone have the considerable prestige to the aesthetic quality of the only limited-edition pieces produced.
The plate has on the back its original metallic wires that permit to be safely and securely displayed.
This PLATE may be the Perfect GIFT for a Collector’s Display and it can be exposed either on a plate holder or hung it on the wall!
To All Of Our VALUABLE VISITORS And BUYERS:
Please advise the listings’ pictures and their description closely!!!The items are described to the best of our knowledge & according to our research, expertise & ability!Before buying, please feel free to ask us questions about the item! We will try to respond you back a.s.a.We highly value our customers and consistently strive to make them happy!PAYMENT: due in 3 DAYS & through Pay Pal only. SHIPPING: within 1 Business Day, right after the payment was cleared. Via USPS with a tracking number. NOTE: We do NOT offer International Shipping at this time, Sorry! RETURN: Accepted mostly if the item is defective or got damaged during its shipping or if poorly match our listing.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR ONLINE STORE!
|Shipping / Handling Cost||Cost For Each Additional Item||Service|
|$6.99||$3.99||Economy Shipping (1 to 10 business days)|
|$8.99||$4.99||USPS Priority Mail (2 to 3 business days)|
Payment due within 1-3 days from the purchase and only through PayPal.