UniSquare Item ID Number:
Canada 1973 Pour Militaires Used Operation Gallant Forces Air Letter.
- I always leave feedback when I receive your payment.
- Your feedback is also very important. Please leave feedback when you get your stamps, that way I know you received them, and most importantly, that you're happy.
- Before leaving a negative feedback, please, please, contact me first if you have any issues because I promise that I will resolve it quickly and fairly.
Stamp Grades and Condition
- Unless mentioned, all stamps are free of rust, stains, tears, thins, creases, and short perfs.
- MNH mint never hinged are unused stamps with original gum and have not been hinged.
- MLH mint lightly hinged stamps have no hinge or remnant, just minor gum disturbance where once hinged.
- MH mint hinged stamps have a full or part hinge.
- MNG mint no gum are unused stamps without gum.
- Used stamps are fine, very fine, superb or cto and will nearly always have a light, clean circular postmark applied to a corner of the stamp. I always indicate FU fine used even though most are very fine or better.
I do accept returns within 14 days of purchase, buyer pays return shipping costs.
Thank you for viewing my Items.
Tracking Numbers: India Post does not provide tracking numbers for Regular Mail Shipments. Tracking numbers are provided for shipments sent by Registered Mail. The above shipping cost includes Registered Mail by Airmail .If you opt for Ordinary Mail the cost of postage is obviously low. If you require this service please contact me & give shipping instructions
We have thousands of sets, individual stamps and souvenir sheets available for immediate sale.
All orders are shipped by India Post
We offer significant reductions in shipping charges for multiple purchases provided all lots are paid for in one transaction. Please use the eBay Shopping Cart where it is available. When you have finished shopping, please request an invoice and this will show the reduced shipping and handling charges. Please advise us in advance of any special shipping and handling requirements.
REGISTERED MAIL IS REQUIRED for shipments being sent to regions of the world with significant risk factors such as mail theft, political instability, or extreme weather conditions.