Materials and proportions:
1. Shrimps medium 8-10.
2. Bacon 100g
3. Vermicelli 1 small package
4. cloves garlic 4-5 cloves.
5. Ginger, sliced 4-5 glasses. Pepper 1 tsp.
7. Soy sauce 2 tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1 teaspoon black.
9. 2 tablespoons oyster sauce. Cane sugar 2 tsp. Celery 1 for. 1 cup chicken broth.
How to cook:
1. The vermicelli soak for about 10 minutes or until soft lines. Taken up and set aside to drain. Then clean the shrimp, cut the tentacles off and pull the black out completely.
2. Put celery, washed, sliced ginger pieces coarsely Soi bite then bash garlic peeled and pounded the crushed peppercorn. Then, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth, pepper, coarsely pounded. Dents, and garlic together in a mixing bowl.
3., Ginger slice, stir into the pan. Then, cut the bacon into bite size pieces and then fried in a pan. Shrimp overlaid onto Then put all the ingredients in a bowl and noodles. Pour the mixture onto the shrimp to sort them. Then put the shrimp on vermicelli over again.
4. Closing the oven for about 25-30 minutes when cooked. (Broth boil and cooked shrimp turns orange) was inserted into the celery leaves and bake for a further 2 minutes.
5. Serving plate and serve.